Adventure Guide & Map
We have these Maps Available for Sale here at our Office for only $15.00!
This map, and the detailed information printed on the reverse side, is a complete guide to outdoor recreation adventures. It contains, in accurate 32 panel detail, the numerous adventure possibilities that exist in the southwest region as well as the crucial information required for locating and participating in these activities. The comprehensive information includes:
- A detailed description and map of 130 hiking, mountain biking, off highway vehicle, equestrian, cross-country and snowmobiling trails;
- A river map and guide including river ratings and hazards;
- Information about attractions, camping and accommodations;
- Description of regional geology, climate, human history, flora and fauna;
- Detailed information about fishing and hunting as well as streamflow conditions;
- Topographical detail including altitude, mountain peaks, ridge roads and all water bodies.
The map itself, 46”x39”, covers 16 sheets of the 1:50,0000 NTS maps and is an all-in-one information source. Anyone living in the region will find this map an absolute requirement for getting the most out of their recreation time and for being aware of the opportunities available in the region year round.
The Adventure Map has many potential uses and will appeal to many users as:
- An educational tool at home, in a club or in the classroom;
- A tool for community and tourism promotion;
- A gift for friends, family and special community guests;
- A reference piece for business and school.
- The only guide of its kind for outdoor recreation in the region
- Easy to store and fold to reveal required panels
- Affordable, useful and long lasting
Please contact us for individual pricing or to purchase for resale.
Let’s see what we can do for your business
Give us a call, send us an email, or drop in for a chat.